- Let it Go/La Den Gå - Norwegian version
I just really, really like the Norwegian version of Let it Go, and I found the dub to be quite good, and really fitting to the actual movie.
SO YES, spreading the love ~
I’m a sucker for Disney songs in what would be their canonical languages, so… *presses play*
…hoooooly shit, I’ve listened to “Let It Go” in, like, over a dozen languages at this point but I s2g whoever is singing this is Idina’s Norwegian cousin. o.o
forver reblogging actual elsa language
I swear she sings “It’s frosty and I ain’t even upset” and no one can convince me otherwise.
I would like to thank the world for the perfection that is demi lovato
queer film meme | 10 couples/pairings [9/10]
» Mia x Frida (Kyss mig)
- Friend: "When did you know you were gay?"
- Me: (in deep announcer voice) "In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings--A land in turmoil cried out for a hero..."
- Friend: "Okay, I got it..."
- Me: "She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle."
- Friend: "Girl--I got it."
- Me: "The power..... The passion.... The danger.... Her courage will change the world."
No, I cannot get you out.
for fuck’s sake if they aren’t lesbians then you can carve ‘fancy that’ on the side of my dick
Her life is little,
his life is long.
Both loves are pure,
both loves are true.
If you were I,
who would you choose?
~for me i take women :)
When not to sing Let It Go…
WHAT KIND OF SADISTIC MONSTER CREATED THIS!!!
first of all how dare you
oh. my. god. i’m laughing and crying at the same fucking time!!
- Me during the day: I'm so fucking tired oh my God I can't wait to go to bed tonight
- Me during the night: Let's download the top 100 songs from the 90s and listen to them all while writing a novel and watching an entire season of Supernatural and maybe rearrange my room
Running into closeted homosexuals from high school at the gay club
The funny thing is I don’t know in what order that gif is supposed to be happening. It’s better that way
when did homosexuality become wrong i mean in ancient rome they just had giant orgies and nobody thought twice about it
Mord-Sith believe emotions must be governed. Sadness, remorse, love, these feelings make you weak. But anger, loyalty, pride, these feelings make you powerful.